In the industrial environment, systems are becoming increasingly connected, with the aim of monitoring and managing them remotely. This also implies that there is a risk of experiencing attacks or intrusions in the chain of connectivity.
For this reason, cybersecurity is now a strategic component in the competitiveness of industry and a key factor in the growth of Industrial 4.0 technologies. It allows a differentiating element to be incorporated into industrial products in areas such as advanced manufacturing, transport and energy.
In the area of industrial cybersecurity we are researching new technologies to increase the protection of embedded electronic systems that are connected to digital platforms. We strive to provide cybersecurity solutions covering the entire value chain: from the sensor, the electronics, the embedded software, the connectivity solution, the processing and data ingestion platform, to the analytics and its advanced display.
We also include the most innovative technologies, using certified methodologies and addressing compliance with product cybersecurity standards. Our cybersecurity assessment laboratory forms part of the Basque Cybersecurity Centre and the Basque Digital Innovation Cybersecurity Hub.
Typical use cases
INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT SECTOR
- Cybersecure Platform with multi-business technology base (automotive, steel, appliances…).
- Cybersecure Digital platform oriented to teleservice.
ELEVATION / VERTICAL TRANSPORTATION SECTOR
- Cybersecure Digital Platforms oriented to the exploitation of the conservation business.
- Cybersecure connectivity systems IoT/IIoT.
- Cybersecure Digital platform for fleets of automatic warehouses. Multi-business deployment, multi-warehouse.
Further information can be found at
Salvador Trujillo, firstname.lastname@example.org