- This event has passed.
First workshop of the CEA Generic Experiment community
September 11 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
On the 11th of September from 9 am to 12 am, the CEA Generic Experiment community will gather for the first time through an online Workshop.
The aim of this Workshop is for enterprise representatives to meet each other and get to understand their respective needs regarding cybersecurity issues.
We will then gather all these needs, try to find some common interests and issues, and discuss with technology experts on how CEA & ST technology can address them. It will be the first of 3 Workshops until the end of 2020.
The proposed agenda for this first meeting is as follows:
- Presentation of enterprises participating in the Generic Experiment – 40’
- Technology presentation by Raphael Collado, CEA expert in trusted platform – 20’
- Value proposition interactive exercise – 1h30
- Methodology presentation
- Work in groups of 3-4 enterprises
- Synthesis of groups work with all participants
- Generic experiment next steps – 30 min
- NDA review and signature
- Planning of next meetings
- Participation process
- After 2021 scenarios
- Open questions
If you are interested in our CEA Generic Experiment offer please contact us by sending a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org