ODIN invites you to the Second Open Call Webinar: Fundamentals and Technological Platform
The webinar will take place on Thursday 1st September from 12.00 am to 13.00 pm (CEST). SAVE THE DATE!
During this session, ODIN will provide an overview of the Open Call Process and will prepare you for the submission of your proposal. Additionally, the technical manager will explain how the ODIN platform is being built and the requirements needed to integrate new pilots and technologies within the ecosystem.
All participants will have the possibility to ask any question regarding the Open Call to the expert team.
You can follow this link to register!
The call is open until 29th September.
Remember, that if you want to apply, you can access the required documentation and information on the application process in the Open Call section of the website.
If you know any organisation that could benefit from the Open Call funding, please feel free to share this information among your networks using your regular communication channels.
- Aim: ODIN project will bring new third parties and end users of products and services across Europe to expand the ODIN ecosystem, thanks to the enhancement of the existing ODIN platform. In this context, the ODIN ecosystem will engage partners mainly from the healthcare and ICT domains (AI, robotics, IoT).
- Target: Hospitals, start-ups, SMEs, Midcaps, Industries, Academia and Research technology organisations
- Budget: 420,000€, with a maximum of 5 projects funded
- Deadline: 29th September 2022 at 5 pm CEST
- Project duration: 12 months starting on January 2023